Construction monitoring is an accurate and positive way of checking the quality, accuracy and progress of a construction project. Using our range of reality capture technology Realserve’s construction monitoring solutions can assist the contract administrator by providing precise progress data in 2D or with 3D outputs.
Construction monitoring and reporting.
Using our experience and expertise Realserve can help develop a strategy to best accomplish the monitoring of your construction project. We can tailor our service to meet any requirement with respect to the frequency in which you wish us to collect data on the project and the information that data should convey.
Construction monitoring gives you a clear view of your project’s progress allowing you to address problems and risk as they arise. The photography and video productions we can produce will provide you with valuable visual content with a wide range of applications;
- Marketing on your website and across your social media channels.
- Engaging your customers and stakeholders through a visual representation of your project.
- Education and training of future employees.
- Real-time project monitoring.
Our typical process
Once we clearly understand the brief we deploy the available reality capture solutions to achieve the most efficient outcome. These include but are not limited to;
- Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPA): Orthomosaic photos created by combining multiple aerial photographs from our RPA’s provide a unique perspective of a construction project. By scheduling flights at key stages of the construction process stakeholders can visualize how the site progresses over the course of the project.
- 360 Spherical photos: using the latest 360 cameras and software we can produce a tour of the construction site which will allow stakeholders to inspect the projects progress without having to set foot on-site.
- Time Lapse photography: provides an effortless way to record any construction project. By combining photos taken at regular intervals you can highlight key areas of the construction site to showcase your work or to report to key stakeholders.
We utilise the latest surveying technologies to capture our data then produce our outputs. Using the latest CAD software programs everything is captured and processed accurately to start producing drawings, plans or reports. The equipment we use is state of the art, ranging from traditional total stations to 3D laser scanning or RPA (drone). We only use the latest software tools including AutoCAD & Revit.
Once our plans are drafted they go through an intensive QA process via an independent audit to ensure that what we have captured is delivered to the highest levels of accuracy possible.
See some of our case studies
A Lettable Area Plan in South Australia cannot be used or registered for a written lease by a solicitor. Confirming whether your plan requires to be registered or not, is very important as it requires the appropriate Filed Plan Presentation and Lodgement.
We helped a client convert a very old handshake agreement into a new Plan of Subdivision to determine the correct usage of the farming area.
The picturesque Rottnest Island tourist destination was due for an upgrade to its building facilities. We helped them update their site plans to aid development.
With our expertise in reality capture we used 3D geospatial surveying techniques to determine the quantities & value of material onsite to estimate haulage costs.
We helped this client visualise a potential warehouse location in 3D using a traditional 2D survey to determine the suitability for leasing.