Contact us if you'd like to discuss the possibilities of your project and start confident, our team is ready to provide you with timely, local and accurate advice today.
Realserve has coverage over Australia and New Zealand with our 8 local offices.
Click on the services in each state/territory to explore what we can offer you.
Title Re-Establishment Surveys (Victoria) - Location Plans & Reports
Realserve offers Title Re-Establishment Surveys & Survey Reports to the wider property industry in Victoria.
A Title Re-Establishment Survey can help to give you peace of mind about your investment in Melbourne by investigating where your property boundaries exist, as well as searching for any easements, covenants, or other encumbrances that may exist on your title.
To start your project with confidence, organise your Title Re-Establishment Survey today, or contact us for further information.
What will my Title Re-Establishment show?
A Title Re-Establishment Survey of your property will help to identify whether the occupation (buildings or fences) accord with the dimensions of your title document, highlighting any encroachments made. It will also identify easements, covenants, or other encumbrances that may currently exist on your title in Victoria.
Our typical scope of works includes (but are not limited to):
- A complete search of the title documents and other relevant survey reports pertaining to the lot in question.
- Title Re-Establishment survey of the subject title to determine the relationship of occupation as compared the title boundaries.
- Highlight encroachments by neighbouring buildings, fences or other improvements.
- Calculate an area of the subject title.
- Identify discrepancies in dimensions between the survey and the title plan.
- Advice and further action offered if there are discrepancies between survey and title plans or encroachments from neighbouring occupation.
- Prepare a Plan of Title Re-Establishment detailing the above in a PDF or DWG format.
Our Victoria office is located in Collingwood; however, we endeavour to serve clients throughout the state. To receive a quote or discuss your future survey, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Below is an example of our Plan of Title Re-Establishment (VIC).
Why Realserve (Victoria)?
Realserve has been assisting property owners find and protect their land boundaries for over 18 years. Our Victorian surveyors regularly attend industry seminars and training events to ensure that the knowledge they pass on to you is as accurate and current as possible.
Our survey team works under the direction of Geoff Forster (Licensed Surveyor) who has worked in surveying for 35 years. Geoff became licensed in 2000 and has since worked on a variety of projects both in the metropolitan area as well as in rural towns.