CAR PARKING PLANS
Car parking plans for buildings or properties
Our Car Parking Plans start with an accurate floor plan survey of a car park. This car park floor plan data is then used to precisely measure where each car park can sit to optimise your car park layout and available space.
A car parking layout plan is essential for a building or property to help either an owner or the tenant to use the space efficiently or implement traffic management plans.
Our Car Parking Plans can show;
- Potential car parking layouts
- Traffic management recommendations such as arrows, pedestrian crossings.
- Elements such as locations and measurements of amenities, lifts, stairs, bike racks, electrical stations and more.
A Car Parking Plan can be used for traffic management, parking allocations, marketing agents and building managers. Planning car parking allocations is often confusing and time consuming, but Realserve’s surveying experts can efficiently provide you with a car parking plan with exact measurements and accurate parking allocations.
Our typical process
We utilise the latest surveying equipment ranging from traditional Total Stations to 3D Scanning or even 360-Spherical photos to capture our data then produce our car parking plans. Using the latest AutoCAD, Revit and Magnet software programs everything is captured and processed accurately to start producing a car parking plan as required. The equipment we use is state of the art and once our plans are drafted, then they go through an intensive QA process via an independent audit to ensure that what we have captured is delivered to the highest levels of accuracy possible.
- Initial consultation to ensure we can meet your needs.
- Agree on the proposed scope of work.
- A site visit is organised with one of our qualified technicians with the necessary data collection equipment.
- All data is then processed via our team located in one of our offices around the Country.
- All plans or drawings are then independently reviewed via our QA process.
- All deliverables are then created for viewing in PDF, AutoCAD or Revit.
Car parking plan samples
See some of our case studies
With our expertise in reality capture we used 3D geospatial surveying techniques to determine the quantities & value of material onsite to estimate haulage costs.
We helped this client visualise a potential warehouse location in 3D using a traditional 2D survey to determine the suitability for leasing.
With their tenant’s lease due for expiry our client needed to start presenting options to potential tenants quickly & give their agent all the right tools.
The roof is one of those assets that is out of sight out of mind. Any damage that occurs or requires maintenance is usually when it is too late and leaks have begun which lead to costly repairs.
A case study about how tenancy lease line changes can improve rental returns for centre managers with a Retail Tenancy Plan Set from Realserve