SITE ANALYSIS PLAN
Site analysis plans for improving your property development.
A Site Analysis Plan is a land survey plan used to gain an understanding of your site and its context and the resulting constraints and opportunities for a development.
Site analysis plans also form a basis for good site planning, including for retaining desirable landscape elements, establishing building footprints, determining building orientation, and protecting heritage fabric. Site analysis plans can show several features, such as underground pipes, roads, parking, lighting, and landscaping.
Site analysis plans can help you in designing and constructing effective developments. As mentioned above, site analysis plans help you with planning to keep specific landscape features, determine orientations, and protect various elements of your site.
Site analysis plans also assist in the following:
- Creating a private space for you and your neighbours.
- Planning use of natural light and ventilation for a greener environment.
- Maintaining of existing character within your urban environment.
- Minimising land disturbances during your construction.
- Making cost effective developments in relation to services and existing land uses.
You may also require a site analysis plan as they are often a council development requirement. They assist the council in assessing proposed properties and developments. Our experienced surveyors are located countrywide and can give you expert advice based on your specific location and the location of your site.
Our typical process
We utilise the latest surveying technology to capture our data then produce our site analysis plans. Using the latest CAD software programs everything is captured and processed accurately to start producing our site plans. The equipment we use is state of the art, ranging from traditional total stations to 3D laser scanning or RPA (drone). We only use the latest software tools including AutoCAD & Revit.
Once our plans are drafted they go through an intensive QA process via an independent audit to ensure that what we have captured is delivered to the highest levels of accuracy possible.
- Initial consultation to ensure we can meet your needs.
- Agree on a scope of work.
- A site visit is organised with one of our qualified technicians with the necessary data collection equipment.
- All data is then processed via our team located in one of our offices around the Country.
- All plans or drawings are then independently reviewed via our QA process.
- All deliverables are then created for viewing in PDF, AutoCAD or Revit.
- We also have the ability to create a 3D scan or virtual tour of your property to create a fully interactive view of a site.
Site analysis plan samples
See some of our case studies
We helped a client convert a very old handshake agreement into a new Plan of Subdivision to determine the correct usage of the farming area.
The picturesque Rottnest Island tourist destination was due for an upgrade to its building facilities. We helped them update their site plans to aid development.
With our expertise in reality capture we used 3D geospatial surveying techniques to determine the quantities & value of material onsite to estimate haulage costs.
We helped this client visualise a potential warehouse location in 3D using a traditional 2D survey to determine the suitability for leasing.
With their tenant’s lease due for expiry our client needed to start presenting options to potential tenants quickly & give their agent all the right tools.