ACT SUBLEASE PLANS
Our office in Canberra can provide Sublease Plans that meet all ACT state specific guidelines and requirements for land titling or lettable area advice. We have extensive knowledge of the ACT market and access to the most up-to-date information available to create precise and accurate sub-lease plans throughout Canberra
An ACT sublease plan for your commercial space in Canberra
We have surveyors in Canberra with many years of experience. Realserve are industry leaders in preparing sublease plans with complete compliance with the Property Council of Australia’s Method of Measurement. We focus on preparing surveys with intense precision using the latest survey equipment and techniques.
We offer our clients access to years of experience in determining lettable areas and producing lease survey plans that have given countless agents, owners, and tenants complete confidence.
We specialise in lease plans and surveys for commercial properties, industrial sites, retail tenancies and more. No matter what survey plan you require, we can provide it for you anywhere in Canberra
We are able to offer our clients the following services through our Canberra sub lease plans;
- Measured to the Method of Measurement guidelines, produced by Property Council of Australia, for Lettable Area.
- Drawn accurately to show your Sublease area and its location.
- Our Sublease plans are reviewed against previous Subleases, to ensure correct plans are amended/superseded at time of lodgement.
- Supplied in PDF as well as a registrable signed hard copy for you or your agent to lodge with the ACT Land Titles Office.
A Sublease Plan (SL) defines, by measurement, the area of land within the crown lease that is to be covered by the sublease. A sublease plan is not required where the whole of land or the whole of a building on the land is being leased.
Our typical process
We utilise the latest surveying technology to capture our data then produce our sublease plans. Using the latest CAD software programs everything is captured and processed accurately to start producing our sublease . The equipment we use is state of the art, ranging from traditional total stations to 3D laser scanning or RPA (drone). We only use the latest software tools including AutoCAD & Revit.
Once our plans are drafted they go through an intensive QA process via an independent audit to ensure that what we have captured is delivered to the highest levels of accuracy possible.
- Initial consultation to ensure we can meet your needs.
- Agree on a scope of work.
- A site visit is organised with one of our qualified technicians with the necessary data collection equipment.
- All data is then processed via our team located in one of our offices around the Country.
- All plans or drawings are then independently reviewed via our QA process.
- All deliverables are then created for viewing in PDF, AutoCAD or Revit.
- We also have the ability to create a 3D scan or virtual tour of your property to create a fully interactive view of a site.
Sublease plan samples
See some of our case studies
We explain the new Victorian Lot Subdivision Survey Process that has been introduced in Australia
We used a combination of traditional survey methods combined with the latest 3D property scanning to deliver this feature and level survey.
The International Property Measurement Standard (IPMS) is a standardised and globally applicable method for measuring property. This global method of measurement is being introduced gradually into Australia
Typically, the Gross Floor Area (GFA) is measured in accordance with each Council’s Local Environmental Plan to determine a buildings Floor Space Ratio (FSR).