QUEENSLAND LEASE PLAN SURVEYS
With an office based in Brisbane we can provide you with a Queensland Lease Plan Survey using our local knowledge and expertise. Our surveys use the local guidelines and requirements in relation to land titling or lettable area advice. We specialise in Lease Plan Surveys for retail, commercial and industrial properties in Queensland and can draw on nearly 20 years of experience with property measurement, lettable area determinations and due diligence matters .
Queensland Lease plans for commercial properties
Our Queensland office has a team of surveyors with over 20 years of experience managed by industry leader Rodney Tanner.
Realserve are industry leaders in preparing Lease Plans with complete compliance with the Property Council of Australia’s methods of measurement. We focus on preparing surveys with intense precision using the latest survey equipment and techniques.
We offer our clients access to years of experience in determining lettable areas and producing lease survey plans that have given countless agents, owners, and tenants complete confidence.
We specialise in lease plans and surveys for commercial properties, industrial sites, retail tenancies and more. No matter what survey plan you require, we can provide it for you anywhere in Queensland
We are able to offer our clients the following services through our Queensland Lease Plans;
- Measured to Property Council of Australia guidelines for the Method of Measurement for Lettable Area.
- Prepared in Registrable format to DNRM guidelines.
- Accurately drawn showing your Lease Portion and Site.
- Signed by our Registered Cadastral Surveyor.
- Ready for you or your agent to lodge.
- Lease Plans are generally required in Queensland if the lease term is longer than 3 years.
- These types of plans are used to determine a lease area inside a building.
- Building Lease Plans need to be in a format suitable to lodge with the Titles Office.
- Lease Plans must to be carried out by a registered cadastral surveyor.
- The Building Lease Plan needs to be tied into the property boundary.
- A Master Sketch may also need to be produced if there are multiple leases within the building.
Our typical process
We utilise the latest surveying technology to capture our data then produce our lease plan surveys to determine lettable areas. Using the latest CAD software programs everything is captured and processed accurately to start producing our lease plan surveys. The equipment we use is state of the art, ranging from traditional total stations to 3D laser scanning or RPA (drone). We only use the latest software tools including AutoCAD & Revit.
Once our plans are drafted they go through an intensive QA process via an independent audit to ensure that what we have captured is delivered to the highest levels of accuracy possible.
- Initial consultation to ensure we can meet your needs.
- Agree on a scope of work.
- A site visit is organised with one of our qualified technicians with the necessary data collection equipment.
- All data is then processed via our team located in one of our offices around the Country.
- All plans or drawings are then independently reviewed via our QA process.
- All deliverables are then created for viewing in PDF, AutoCAD or Revit.
- We also have the ability to create a 3D scan or virtual tour of your property to create a fully interactive view of a site.
Lease plan survey samples
See some of our case studies
Read our case study about the benefits of using BIM for Hotel Design and Refurbishment to improve efficiency and reduce costs of construction
A case study explaining how you can use as built plans to maximise space efficiency in an industrial property like a warehouse or distribution centre
A case study explaining how you can use an as built plan to save money & time for your retail shop fit out when you take on a new retail tenancy
We explain the new Victorian Lot Subdivision Survey Process that has been introduced in Australia
We used a combination of traditional survey methods combined with the latest 3D property scanning to deliver this feature and level survey.