A LETTABLE AREA PLAN IN A SHOPPING CENTRE HELPING POTENTIAL LEASING.
THE SERVICE REQUEST
The shopping centre operations team needed an immediate turnaround on a lettable area plan for a fruit shop retailer in their shopping centre.
The requirement was to;
- Determine the Lettable Area of the nominated premises in accordance with the Guidelines as set out Property Council of Australia’s “Method of Measurement”.
- This plan would show the gross lettable area of the retail space.
We worked around the retail shopper traffic flow to record and measure the retail shop floor space and storage areas without interrupting store trade.
- An extremely happy shopping centre client.
- Plans delivered within 24 hours.
- Ongoing work with the shopping centre management of Stockland.
- A tenancy plan set showing;
- Location map.
WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE BEEN DONE?
- Architect or Interior designer to start confidently to redesign of the space.
- Landlords or Centre Managers has on record current shop size and shopfront for any potential leasing.
- Retail Design and Delivery Managers or Tenants have the necessary data to plan their operation and complete suitability of location.
- Facilities Managers – floor levels / supplied services / wall types and orientation for operational and emergency management of the tenancy.