MATTERPORT 3D VIRTUAL TOURS
NEW MATTERPORT 3D TECHNOLOGY ADDED TO OUR SERVICES
WHAT CAN YOU USE A MATTERPORT 3D CAMERA FOR?
You can use a Matterport 3D Camera to do things like:
- Create interactive 3D experiences of real-world spaces. Craft a complete walk through of property spaces in a 3-dimensional, interactive platform with a 360 degree virtual tour. It even allows you to create photos from the tours.
- Within a 360 tour, tags can be added for notating important features, conditions and defects to be accessed at a later time for reporting. It can even be used with Google Street view or Virtual Reality Headwear.
- The platform can be used on both computer and mobile devices, allowing a user to access captured data anytime, anywhere on any device. The unique Birdseye View feature can show spaces including furniture, colours and even textures, meaning it’s more diverse than a plain 2D floor plan as you get to visualise everything.
- A Dollhouse View allows you to interact with the model giving you an interactive perspective to view it from any angle.
WHAT SERVICES CAN YOU CHOOSE WITH A MATTERPORT 3D CAMERA?
A Matterport 3D Camera can be used for a range of applications and being such a new technology, we are sure we will discover new ways to use it
1) Property Marketing Campaigns – provide potential buyers and renters with an interactive 3D virtual tour where they can immerse themselves in a full 3D walk through of a property. It’s an easy way to satisfy clients looking for more serious marketing options for their top tier listings with a fast, uncomplicated solution. You can also create short videos which can be used to highlight attractive features of a property and encourage potential clients to explore the property further.
2) Space Planning – Don’t have the budget for a detailed survey of a property but want to be able to avoid multiple site visits to collect measurement and photos of existing components? Collect all the data you need with one visit from a Realserve Matterport Specialist who will build a virtual 3D environment from which architects can collect measurements and make informed decisions on the space.
3) Insurance Claim Services – Avoid complicated insurance claims by creating a Matterport model of a property when it is initially insured. This can be used to offer more accurate rates and better claim adjusting in the event of a claim down the line.
4) Marketing Drawings – Supplement Realserve’s unique marketing drawing packages with an interactive 3D virtual tour that will allow busy renters to inspect a property without having to visit it in person. By keeping a library of 3D spaces, a property manager can start showcasing their property as soon as they know a tenant is leaving, avoiding arranging visits and notifying tenants.
5) Existing Conditions (visual inspections) – Incorporate the product with Realserve’s survey grade existing condition packages to have access to all the spatial information required. Incorporating a Matterport virtual 3D tour into your workflow will allow architects and engineers access to visualise spaces to assist them in making informed decisions on the future development of the property.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MATTERPORT 3D CAMERA?
How much is a Matterport 3D Camera?
You don’t need to purchase one, you can use the expertise at Realserve to scan your building or property to create an interactive 3D experience of your space.
How do you use a Matterport 3D Camera?
There’s no need to even think about those things, our team can do it all for you while drawing on nearly 20 years of building measuring experience.
What is a Matterport 3D Tour?
It is an interactive 3D experience of a real-world space. It is a complete 360 degree walk through virtual tour of property spaces or buildings that can be viewed on a three dimensional, interactive platform.
What can a Matterport 3D Camera do?
Create an interactive 3D experience of a real-world space which gives you a complete visual perspective vs a traditional 2D plan. It can be used to create a 360 degree walk through virtual tour of property spaces or buildings that can be viewed on a three dimensional, interactive platform.
Get more information about our range of reality capture services.